Yeaaaa.... Are we going to get something?
Torn Birthday
Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 9 likes ·
We get cake - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 7 likes ·
Happy birthday Torn! Unlucky for some... - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Inb4 the cake is a lie
Mentioned in this thread
Chit [1380260] ×1
Yeaaaa.... Are we going to get something?
We get cake
Filthy commoner...
This pleases me
I found a dead cockroach in my cake. wtf.
The cake was tasteless and I didn't get balloons.
Hours of error 500 for a Torn icon that eats itself.
Happy b-day!
cake? i want monies..
We should get honour bars for reaching celeb forum at 10k karma smh
I wouldn't change that sexy honor bar either...if I actually ever dreamed of getting it.
I'll settle for balloons...cake was a bit stale tho.
Yes, we all get a crapload of 500 errors, the joy that comes from being randomly logged out a lot, and other goofy errors. Happy birthday indeed! GJ Ched and team, ya brokeded it again!
[image: www.gcwebhelp.com]
Its torns birthday not yours. You should send ched presents
Inb4 the cake is a lie
You got errors...what else you want??
Tomorrow is my 9th Torn b day.
It's been 9 years and I didn't notice Torn's b day was the day before until like 5 minutes ago lol
Actually, Torn shares my birthday. Which is cool with me, free merit and all. Also, 'the cake is a lie'
Happy Birthday Digger
Happy Birthday Torn!