Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Birthday

Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 729 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chit [1380260] ×1

Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

I wouldn't change that sexy honor bar either...if I actually ever dreamed of getting it.

I'll settle for balloons...cake was a bit stale tho.