Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Glow-sticks?

Started by -_____- [2085213] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 349 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

daub [1869454]

Officially I don't think they do anything but I have my own conspiracy that they help you find items in the city during nightfall TCT.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Tricky one given that item finds are all generated at once at new day, not throughout the day and not affected by time of day for fairness sake.



Sorry to piss on your bonfire there.
Cartman [1621675]

Weren't the glowsticks only added years ago after a few secs badgered ched to add them after that girl sent a video of her fingering herself with a glowstick to someone.

Can't remember whom or what, vaguely remember the rumour
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

ViciousBitch



But no I don't think that was why, I was a sec at the time they were added I think and I don't remember that being mentioned. Ched was never in the secretary channel back then anyway.
daub [1869454]

I'm sorry you are entirely devoid of any humour or sense of fun. It must a grey day everyday for you. Perhaps glow sticks might brighten up your life.
manic [1554958]

Interesting use of a glowstick.

Still... At least you'll find her/him/the sheep at night...

Or not...