[image: i63.tinypic.com]Trying to trade with this guy
He has negative cash, but it is a fair trade
-TheDarkKnight-: While your money balance is in minus figures, assets cannot be transferred from this account unless they are traded for other assets of an equal value.
-TheDarkKnight-: Wtf did ched do this
MikePence: they are equal value...?
-TheDarkKnight-: I thought so too
Can this be approved please?
Thanks
Mentions:
-TheDarkKnight- [760575]
· MikePence [2029670]
It won't let me accept and the trade is equal value
This is a feature added to hinder playing with negative cash I believe.
I do not think Chedburn will remove it.
I beleive the issue here is that the system doesnt think it's a fair trade, yet it is. That's what the error message says
Why don't ched add negitive funds to loan shark makes more sense at least game is playable then
I do not believe Chedburn will disable this for the sake of an issue that rarely occurs.
Will pass up for confirmation
Thanks
Not really a fair trade unless the dual hammers have really crappy stats.
Did you know: Traders often trade for personal profit
I didn't say it's a bad trade (for you), I said it's not really a fair trade.
I think the point of that system was to prevent RMT and multis transferring money, but i would say the system profit margin for traders needs to be bigger. If not, im fine with that, we can also do these on a case by case basis
He's several billion in the red, it's probably better for Ched that he can't dump his stuff too cheap.
If i had a choice to have every item taken to go back to 0 on hand i would as this sucks being in negitive ill never recover this amount
Honestly these are around standard trading prices imo
Crappy dual hams value usually 450m, easy sales at 400m
FHG bb at 80% around 600m, resale maybe for 90%
That's right, the system needs to think it's fair.
Lol wut, so this trade can't be approved?
Since we both agree on it, can this be manually approved? there's nothing illegal going on here lol