As of now, what is the best way to level? I'm not entirely sure. Message me if you have any helpful tips. I'm welcome to add people too.
Leveling
Started by Synthis_ [2086998] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
As of now, what is the best way to level? I'm not entirely sure. Message me if you have any helpful tips. I'm welcome to add people too.
Attack and leave. Higher levels. You might want to hold at some level to take advantage of the mechanism.
[image: media1.tenor.com]
You get more experience solely based on opponent level, not relation to your own. Holding won't help.
people attacking and loosing will help so holding is good
Moving this to Q&A
Low life weakens you though. So you would only win against field mice you would usually beat anyway.
Are you implying I need to level up? :p
Please see some of the following, not written by me, but informative guides. Please check the date of the posts as things may have changed. I am not experienced enough to advise you myself
Trickster's Leveling Guide
Level Hold VS Advancement
Titles, Ranks and Triggers - A Simple Guide
and
New Player Tips and Answers
Cheers, I hope this helps at least yourself and nice if more people as well
Mentions: Level Hold VS Advancement · NEW PLAYER: Tips and Answers · Outdated - Links to Wiki · Trickster's Leveling Guide
I do not know what in my writing made you think I was implying this, furthermore I did not know your existence until now.
Please, re-read again.
If it was a rhetorical question, in no circumstance it helps to add value to the subject at hand.
I was refering to the picture lol
LOL
If you had him as you dp I would be able to make the link.
I do not watch the show.
That being said, who would not want to be House.
Cheers.
doublepost
hey man, what you said contradict with what this man said. I don't know which one is true. that man said "A level 25 attacking a level 30 has more to gain than a level 35 attacking a level 30." That was written under the Cons of If I Advance My Level . The truth is I don't know which of you is right :/
Mentions: Level Hold VS Advancement