Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Leveling

Started by Synthis_ [2086998] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Synthis_ [2086998]

As of now, what is the best way to level? I'm not entirely sure. Message me if you have any helpful tips. I'm welcome to add people too.
darkreaver [2086906]

Please see some of the following, not written by me, but informative guides. Please check the date of the posts as things may have changed. I am not experienced enough to advise you myself

Trickster's Leveling Guide

Level Hold VS Advancement

Titles, Ranks and Triggers - A Simple Guide

and

New Player Tips and Answers

Cheers, I hope this helps at least yourself and nice if more people as well

Mentions: Level Hold VS Advancement · NEW PLAYER: Tips and Answers · Outdated - Links to Wiki · Trickster's Leveling Guide

fREakEr [1844126]

I do not know what in my writing made you think I was implying this, furthermore I did not know your existence until now.

Please, re-read again.

If it was a rhetorical question, in no circumstance it helps to add value to the subject at hand.




fREakEr [1844126]

LOL

If you had him as you dp I would be able to make the link.

I do not watch the show.

That being said, who would not want to be House.

Cheers.
Blin [2028034]

hey man, what you said contradict with what this man said. I don't know which one is true. that man said "A level 25 attacking a level 30 has more to gain than a level 35 attacking a level 30." That was written under the Cons of If I Advance My Level . The truth is I don't know which of you is right :/

Mentions: Level Hold VS Advancement