Ho Ho Ho!!! Meeeery Christmas!!! Its that time of year again for some good Christmas fun. I will be doing $10 Sales in my bazaar through out the whole month of December. The times are random so you might want to friend me to see when im online or just hope you get lucky, whichever way works best for you. Please feel free to post in here as well. I'll sometimes give out gifts to those that do. Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HO HO HOOOOO!!
Santa is back!!
Started by Boxer [1568669] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 116
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jack-Mehoff [1990081]
· 5 likes ·
[image: img-9gag-fun.9cache.com] - Caladan [2012988]
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Jack-Mehoff [1990081]
· 3 likes ·
[image: img-9gag-fun.9cache.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Boxer [1568669] ×6 LordSam [1900989] ×1 lapetitemort [2080158] ×1
Ho Ho Ho!!! Meeeery Christmas!!! Its that time of year again for some good Christmas fun. I will be doing $10 Sales in my bazaar through out the whole month of December. The times are random so you might want to friend me to see when im online or just hope you get lucky, whichever way works best for you. Please feel free to post in here as well. I'll sometimes give out gifts to those that do. Hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HO HO HOOOOO!!
*****GIFT****
Bumped
It's christmaaaaaas!!
Merry Christmas :)
Santa! Yaaaaaay! :D
Hi someone who does other sale lol! it's month 12 so why not $12 sales :P
go bankrupt those noobs
i need free stuff
Santa is bae
Santa, is it really you?
This is mostly a bump, but also I just want to say thanks in advance! :)
I have been missing you since last Xmas, Santa.
:-P
R+ and added as friend :)
Edit: In light of recent super judgemental people, I decided not to post that.
This should be interesting, thanks for the opportunity! :)
Merry Christmas
Enlighten my life by the showers of ur gifts santa
Merry Christmass all
I believe in you.
merry Christmas
ahahah funny :D