Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

personals

Started by sp4z [2092226] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

SporkMonkey [2065017]

Just be honest in your ad. When I posted one when I first started, it went something like this:



Seeking a spouse that isn't a gold digger whore. I will not send you DPs or support your Xanax habit. I want to find a partner that will help build an empire of dominance.



It worked out well for me, and it filtered out the...well...gold digging whores.