how to add a personals listing in the newspaper?
personals
Started by sp4z [2092226] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RhinoLikesFeet [1903685]
· 8 likes ·
I do not sanction this shit - HerrSchmidt [2069746]
· 5 likes ·
PM Scamlife [1903685] He is looking for a partner. Has PI and pays upkeep
how to add a personals listing in the newspaper?
Go to the "Personals" page, and then select "Put up your own personal advertisement"
Costs 10k, lasts 7 days[image: gyazo.com]
[image: gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]
PM Scamlife [1903685]
He is looking for a partner. Has PI and pays upkeep
I second that! Hes a bit timid which is why he doesnt do personals too often.
Scamlife [1903685] = LoveLife
I do not sanction this shit
Just be honest in your ad. When I posted one when I first started, it went something like this:
Seeking a spouse that isn't a gold digger whore. I will not send you DPs or support your Xanax habit. I want to find a partner that will help build an empire of dominance.
It worked out well for me, and it filtered out the...well...gold digging whores.