Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction Problem

Started by CertaCito [239] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
CertaCito [239]

I recently put a bid on the silver ribbon still up for auction, however since then I have been outbid.

I can't recall if the money has been returned, I had no event to say I was outbid and I still have an icon saying I'm the highest bidder even though the auction page says different.
CertaCito [239]



Just been looking further into it.

There is another item I bidded on a long time ago that's still running that I forgot about and was hidden.

My apologies.

Close this up.