He downvoted my comment and claims it is lice! I assure you I have no lice. I keep a very clean home. Bed bug, flea, and lice free!
somebody is lying
Started by MAD_DOG [205610] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
He downvoted my comment and claims it is lice! I assure you I have no lice. I keep a very clean home. Bed bug, flea, and lice free!
Had bedbugs for a year at a crackhead ran apartment, about a decade ago. Wouldn't wish them on anyone. A terrible pestilence.
A girl I know had them in her apartment complex. She was completely covered in bites was so sad.
Faction: Subversive Alliance
Can never trust them. The whole lot are a dodgy bunch.
I couldn't wear short sleeves for about a year after, neck to ankles was covered in red welts. Looked like some kinda addict.
Had them when we moved into new house around 5 years ago. I feel itchy now just thinking about it.
At least one of those is debateable.
Best answer to anything ever. Traps.
This could be a ploy
You're identifying a potential scammer. (Probably your own account.) Then you're going to pretend to scam yourself on your main account and then when your illicit funds are to be removed from the stoner account you will refer staff to this thread... indicating she was a scammer, so you're funds don't get removed.
Why you bothering low levels anyways. Perv.
Have they started pulling each others hair yet?
seems that around the western world all at the same time bed bugs hit. Canada, the US, and the UK as well I hear. Odd.
ever think of a name change?
how does ur reasoning make sence? staff will remove money no matter whos a scammer
I am not sure whether I am more delighted at someone being surprised that people lie on the internet or my increased understanding of the scourge of bedbugs.
Back on track - an easy starting point is to get the player that says the trade happened to send you the relevant event. You know the ones that go" YYYY has accepted the trade with you. You must now accept to finalize it. Please click here to continue ' or "XXXX has accepted the trade. The trade is now complete."
It is a bit difficult to fake and so if the event exists, you are a good part of the way to working out who is making stuff up
Hard to send events when you're being attacked by bedbugs though.
Trade chat was non-stop earlier about st0ner_girl scamming someone, but maybe it was this situation they were talking about.
I'm assuming you're trying to get to the bottom of this to determine if st0ner gets kicked for scamming? I'd ask Sarah for the event, as poptop suggested, but if she is the only person claiming to be scammed and CAN'T produce the event, I'd assume the screenshot was altered.
Scammers fail more often than they succeed. If st0ner was trying to scam people, there'd likely be several people who she tried to scam eager to tell you how they were smart enough to thwart her plans. Most would keep screenshots also...I would. Try asking in trade chat if anyone has proof of a scam attempt by St0ner. Shouldn't take long to find out if she was scamming.
Stoner is a scammer
Sarah's screenshot saying .. she was scammed by Stoner.
Stoner's screenshot saying .. she didn't scam and no trade history with Sarah.
Truth is Stoner Tried to scam Sarah but Failed Bcoz Sarah didn't accepted that trade. So No one is lying
People lie on the internet? Damn.
ikr? before I read this thread I was in talks with the Prince of Nigeria, but now I'm not so sure if giving him my bank credentials was such a smart idea.