So recently, Isreal gave me a screenshot. I was going to say, my friend Isreal, but I dunno if he wants to be associated with me. [:cry:]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Now let's examine that image shall we? Wardog is saying that even though Colette called Isreal, a highly offensive word, and was racist as well towards him, Chedburn considers it nothing.
When I see that, I see this.
"We don't give 2 shits. Who cares about you people?"
Now let's take another example?
[image: image.prntscr.com]
*Staff Edit* - edited out IP
I'm almost sorry for that image size. [:tongue:]
Now back to the point. Jaiden was fedded for being generally annoying and not toning down. But when you strip that apart, what does it mean?
"You are being rude and annoying."
Now that's what I see when I read that.
Now let me ask you all a question. Why can a person call someone a N-word and be racist to them, and face absolutely no repercussion? I think this is a problem, many people have faced in many shapes.
To conclude. Is this fair toward Isreal. Is this fair to the people of Torn. And most importantly. Is this the thought process we want our controller, and I use "controller" very specifically, to have?
Thanks for reading.