Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LOADING PROBLEM?

Started by OrionsBelt [1883906] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
OrionsBelt [1883906]

I've been trying to get onto torn, and I've never really had significant loading problems. Today is different, for some reason my "information" and my "Areas" menus are not loading. I've tried loging out, but nothing has worked. I can't go anywhere, besides with direct links.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Since today I am getting random 500 errors, timeouts and cloudflare messages saying that torn.com is down.

A quick refresh usually works but it's still annoying.