I've been trying to get onto torn, and I've never really had significant loading problems. Today is different, for some reason my "information" and my "Areas" menus are not loading. I've tried loging out, but nothing has worked. I can't go anywhere, besides with direct links.
LOADING PROBLEM?
Started by OrionsBelt [1883906] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I've been trying to get onto torn, and I've never really had significant loading problems. Today is different, for some reason my "information" and my "Areas" menus are not loading. I've tried loging out, but nothing has worked. I can't go anywhere, besides with direct links.
Browser/platform/OS?
Tried another browser?
i'm currently on chrome, ill try another.
Just went to Microsoft edge and everything's working fine, even though I hate Microsoft edge.
Try incognito Chrome if you would.
Incognito works.
Try updating your Chrome, removing extensions, etc.
If everything else works, it will be an issue on your local browser.
Since today I am getting random 500 errors, timeouts and cloudflare messages saying that torn.com is down.
A quick refresh usually works but it's still annoying.
Those are on torn side and resolve themselves.
No further updates, assume issue resolved.
Closed.