Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help me please!

Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in General Discussion.

78 replies · 898 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
79
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×1 Ravenous1 [54007] ×1 Butterfree [140788] ×1 Korgan [174220] ×1 Dj_Silver [267061] ×1 Teardrop [275993] ×1 Jane [970357] ×1 gadanhas [1168957] ×1 daman2456 [1899646] ×1

Daisy3 [730750]

Say you'!re sorry and learn from your mistakes.

Or don't.

no, no, no. I have a better idea! Join a faction that have some level 100's in it that will protect you!

Or don't.

Wait, wait. I have another idea. Make sure stealth is on before you mug someone!

Or don't.


Inkhart [1710822]

The world is a cruel and unfair place; and Torn is crueler and unfairer.

It should be the first thing that ever that every kid learns from their parents.

Also, as Game of Thrones teaches us, there are consequences for every action we take.

In the words of a great man (me), ''Life is not an endless supply of candy bars. Sometimes you get exploding phones beside your head too. Sue Samsung if your phone explodes. But the legal drag will bury you.''


crashandburned [594014]

no, no, no. I have a better idea! Join a faction that have some level 100's in it that will protect you! Really I think this is the best option should not have marked it out lol.
Kam [1329153]

You should quit because being bountiful and constantly hospitalized should NOT be part of the game and is totally unfair to you.



/endsarcasm

>.>
Daisy3 [730750]

pssst....i didn't think he could find one but I didn't have the heart to tell him.....now shhhhhhh.... mum's the word. :P
Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee Committee

Keep complaining about it, I hear that helps.

More threads about it = less chance of them doing it again, I swear that works.