congratulations! you're playing the game correctly
Help me please!
Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
congratulations! you're playing the game correctly
Can I help?
This too shall pass
Jesus Christ, what a pity party. Have you tried self-confidence? Only free.99
I am terribly sorry for my rude behaviour yesterday, and hope you can forgive me
Everyone has their less than stelar days. Good luck on making today much better! :) I would suggest just staying quiet and lying low for a bit. Cheers.
I believe this can be graved now. Gerald has received lots of advice and would probably like to forget this thread.
The level 71 should have sent you a mail explaining why he/she/it did what he/she/it did. Faction members protect the little ones.
920 days and youre muggin Lv 8s...sumpin aint right
I would advise you to report your original post - ask for the thread to be graved.
A thread like this is open season and will lead to more and more bounties.
Ditch it.
Inb4 OP gets revived
The level 71 did.
You sent a mail to Gerald? Or just protecting the pequenino?
Keep mugging him :)
keep doing threads like this, nothing bad will happen to you!!!