Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Philistine - Baseball + NCAAB

Started by Hydr0 [304168] on in Gambling.

484 replies · 3.3k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 485 / 485 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Prodi [154042]

I am not good with speeches but i am sad to inform that Philistine is not here with us anymore :( One of our most active bookie member have passed away (may he rest in peace and have many hockey arguments up there)

Phil was priceless in our team and i cant ever find someone to replace him. He was one of the kind who always showed dedication to Torn bookies and fellow players and staff, he will be missed.


I will keep this sticky open in his memory
Kate [1701775]

I would like to make a post here also, mentioning how much we will miss this great man.

He was one of our best bookie staff members and as Prodibear said, no one could ever replace him, he was one of a kind!

I just know that it won't be the same without him here :( And we all will miss him a lot :(

May the Angels take care of him from now on! Rest In Peace Ben.
-gUNz- [984073]

I wanted to post, but not somewhere j-holes were being stupid.

I always respected Phil' even though my track record with him was like 1 out of 6 things going my way, lol!

He was always fair, respectful, and well spoken... even when I wasn't.

RIP Philistine.
Maruto [1634194]



we need more NCAAB to be added , yest there were no ones added , i contacted few staff members but they either said they can 't add or no reply
Prodi [154042]

I added 12 ncaab games for today/tonight drop a msg to me and i can always add or have smeone to add the games
Maruto [1634194]


all NCAAB bookies for today 23 / 2 , instead of placing them on today timing , they were wrongly set to close tomorrow

pls fix them asap before they close today , and i want one more to be added

NKU Norse vs. UIC Flames



Prodi [154042]

Yea ofc. i added all games paddypower have now and will keep an eye on the NCAAB list. But if we missing any post here and we do our best to get them added :)