I mugged a level 8 and now a member of her faction who is a level 71 attacked me and hospitalized me and I think put a bounty on me.
Help me please!
Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 79
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 6 likes ·
Keep complaining about it, I hear that helps. More threads about it = less chance of them doing it again, I swear that works. - Gerald_Gardner [1933768]
· 3 likes ·
I am terribly sorry for my rude behaviour yesterday, and hope you can forgive me - Gerald_Gardner [1933768]
· 2 likes ·
You guys are mostly rude
Mentioned in this thread
Duke [4] ×1 Ravenous1 [54007] ×1 Butterfree [140788] ×1 Korgan [174220] ×1 Dj_Silver [267061] ×1 Teardrop [275993] ×1 Jane [970357] ×1 gadanhas [1168957] ×1 daman2456 [1899646] ×1
I mugged a level 8 and now a member of her faction who is a level 71 attacked me and hospitalized me and I think put a bounty on me.
It gets better. Just put a spell on them.
sry mate ur screwed for the rest of ur life in torn.
A true tragedy.
*looks at half of torns Title*
what a tragedy sir, a true tragedy.
Wait, wait. I have another idea. Make sure stealth is on before you mug someone!
Or don't.
Youre beyond help. 919 days old. Lol
Bounties and attacks wear off. It's part of thr game to get retaliatrd on.
The world is a cruel and unfair place; and Torn is crueler and unfairer.
It should be the first thing that ever that every kid learns from their parents.
Also, as Game of Thrones teaches us, there are consequences for every action we take.
In the words of a great man (me), ''Life is not an endless supply of candy bars. Sometimes you get exploding phones beside your head too. Sue Samsung if your phone explodes. But the legal drag will bury you.''
Meanie!
What?????
I'm trying to be helpful!
*grins*
how much money did you mug?
no, no, no. I have a better idea! Join a faction that have some level 100's in it that will protect you! Really I think this is the best option should not have marked it out lol.
You should quit because being bountiful and constantly hospitalized should NOT be part of the game and is totally unfair to you.
/endsarcasm
>.>
at 919 days, are you really still wearing Torn nappies?
lmfao 1 bounty
pssst....i didn't think he could find one but I didn't have the heart to tell him.....now shhhhhhh.... mum's the word. :P
I was gonna say inactivity was his defense but then I checked his statistics and... nevermind. >.>
Keep complaining about it, I hear that helps.
More threads about it = less chance of them doing it again, I swear that works.
These type of threads .. they help so much ... the bounties just go away, lol