Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Naughty or Nice Competishun

Started by Duke [4] NPC on in Community Events.

592 replies · 6.9k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 593 / 593 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Smokey123 [248901] Helper

NAUGHTY: Candymonster

He speaks too much in global chat and gets our faction targeted for wars :-(



NICE: Lunchtime

Gave me a good method to win attacks and is a genuine nice guy!
Andyman [471591]

Naughty: Nabisco [482424] - Arch enemy

Nice: Lord_Thomas [377584] - First faction boss and early TV station owner, introduced me to more complicated aspects of the game and helped me develop as a player.

Mentions: Lord_Thomas [377584] · Naako [482424]

Revis [1893023]

Naughty: Scrooge- he won't let me beat him up. Always in the hospital, like a pussy.

Nice: Duke- Because he's going to let me win this competition right?
Garton [376397]

Naughty...............................Duke because it would ruin his rep to call him nice and all the fleabag multis would be begging at his door for free stuff

Nice ...................................MissLeah [1717369] ... because she will cut my treats if i pick anyone else
BraveKath [1815519]

Naughty & Nice -- So many people to list in these categories, but I'm going to keep it simple



Naughty: Para ... because he didn't reply when I was a noob and wanted to join FTW

Nice: Para ... because he found out much later and regretted it. He a great friend, a reservoir of knowledge, and the best "non"-mentor anyone could have.

Mentions: Para [1455847]

Otter [1821671]

Nice --> BraveKath --> one of the most upstanding individuals in the game.



Naughty --> Duke --> breaking hearts and souls every day in Torn city.
winguard [1599136]

Naughty - Leslie boy. He thinks he owns the casino by punching and choking people and giving away lame prizes.

Nice - Scrooge. Hmm. I like the old fart even though he hates Christmas.
JollyJoli [1794236]

naughty: me-I steel Frinzell's blankets and push him off the bed, Hehe

Nice : Frinzell- he rubs my back and massages my feet, purrrrrrrrrrrr
Kastor [1830515]

Naughty: Leslie. He always spins the wheel such a way that whenever I am about to win a PI the wheel stops either just before or just after.

Nice: Bodybagger. Always helps me with mugs and yes,did I mention he helped me beat you.
Ali_Looya [193293]

NAUGHTY: MRBACON [305969] because I was in the playoffs of our faction NFL league until he beat me [:cry:]

NICE: easye [23315] because he's an all-round awesome faction leader despite his terrible sense of humour and also helped me get missions where I couldn't beat the people because I'm a wimp

Bless you Mr Duke, Sir *curtsies*

Mentions: easye [23315] · MRBACON [305969]