The naughtiest thing I've done this year is GeorgeCostanza's dad. The nicest thing I've done is let GeorgeCostanza think it's his baby and not his sister.
Naughtiest:
Pretending to be out on Halloween then scoffing all the treats myself.
Nicest:
Taking on this mad bugger as a boarder aka being a 'puppy socialiser'.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Naughtiest thing I did was provide citizens of torn with yet another adult novelties store!
Killerzero [2086070] 17 Dec 2017, 17:52 TCT · #64
Nicest: I Saved a Friendship of two friends. Naughty: I Lied alot of time to not take a bath
Naughtiest? Skipped my grandma's funeral because a lot of my relatives are twats. Nicest? Traveled a very long way to bring her chocolates and flowers in the hospital, and sat and talked with her for hours.
naughtiest? meanest? I bought all this years Christmas presents in the January sales
Tipped off cops anonymously that peeps are dealing drugs at a party since i got bored
[:tongue:]
At this years Christmas party I swapped the signs for chocolate chip buns and raisin buns.
had an extra piece of chocolate after my mom said not to, im so naughty
i guess mine would be helping my friends cheat in their exams, which they got As in them and now they're in colelge, idk if u count it as nice or bad, but hey, anything to help a friend ^_^
Nice: I helped out a newbie player Naughty: *CENSORED* ;D
Tyrech [2091318] 17 Dec 2017, 17:59 TCT · #72
Naughtiest thing I've done this year was sneaking into Duke's house to bang his daughter. Nicest thing I've done, I wore a condom and left 5$ by the bed. Hope you enjoy your holidays Duke!
Nicest thing i did was donate a bunch of money to charity. Naughtiest thing I did was lie on the internet.
Nicest: Apologized to Ra1der for Kapten Klit calling him gay. Naughty: Well. I can't repeat that here. ;) ;) cause pg-13 and all that. But I can tell you about when I sent **** pictures of my ****....
Nice: wrote letters to all my closest friends and teachers telling them all how absolutely wonderful they are. Naughty: Sold my entire body, but specifically my virgin ass, to cranberi for a couple of drug packs.
Nicest : preventing a couple from divorce to save the life of a kid who's ill badly Naughty ; joining every attack on u during elimination to kick ur fat ass :D
Nicest - Volunteered to work Christmas Day so a colleague can spend the day with his family Naughtiest - Ceased all communication with said colleague when i found out his family consisted of a gas mask, some leather gloves and a rabbit [:confused:] [:tired:]
bogie [148747] Admin
Staff
17 Dec 2017, 18:07 TCT · #78
Nicest: Saved a drowning puppy in a reservoir and trained said puppy to give CPR which led to it going on to save the life of your own mother, Duke. Naughtiest: May have lied for personal gain in the forums
Nicest : I helped my friend to pass the semester.. Naughty: I blackmail my dad so he buy's a new phone for me
Exactly the same for me on the nicest part! :) Naughtiest... I can't say. That's how bad lol