Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dukes Giveaway Day Four

Started by Duke [4] NPC on in General Discussion.

296 replies · 2.78k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 297 / 297 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Squire [1286484]

The naughtiest thing I've done this year is GeorgeCostanza's dad.

The nicest thing I've done is let GeorgeCostanza think it's his baby and not his sister.
Killerzero [2086070]

Nicest: I Saved a Friendship of two friends.
Naughty: I Lied alot of time to not take a bath
Kalisa [2014200]

Naughtiest? Skipped my grandma's funeral because a lot of my relatives are twats. Nicest? Traveled a very long way to bring her chocolates and flowers in the hospital, and sat and talked with her for hours.
Pachico [2066685]

i guess mine would be helping my friends cheat in their exams, which they got As in them and now they're in colelge, idk if u count it as nice or bad, but hey, anything to help a friend ^_^
Tyrech [2091318]

Naughtiest thing I've done this year was sneaking into Duke's house to bang his daughter.

Nicest thing I've done, I wore a condom and left 5$ by the bed.

Hope you enjoy your holidays Duke!
Kata [1990396]

Nicest: Apologized to Ra1der for Kapten Klit calling him gay.

Naughty: Well. I can't repeat that here. ;) ;) cause pg-13 and all that.

But I can tell you about when I sent **** pictures of my ****....
Maslow [1861201]

Nice: wrote letters to all my closest friends and teachers telling them all how absolutely wonderful they are.

Naughty: Sold my entire body, but specifically my virgin ass, to cranberi for a couple of drug packs.
DarkWildKitty [447982]

Nicest : preventing a couple from divorce to save the life of a kid who's ill badly

Naughty ; joining every attack on u during elimination to kick ur fat ass :D
scuder92 [1322808]

Nicest - Volunteered to work Christmas Day so a colleague can spend the day with his family

Naughtiest - Ceased all communication with said colleague when i found out his family consisted of a gas mask, some leather gloves and a rabbit [:confused:] [:tired:]
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Nicest: Saved a drowning puppy in a reservoir and trained said puppy to give CPR which led to it going on to save the life of your own mother, Duke.



Naughtiest: May have lied for personal gain in the forums