Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Attacking System

Started by Vader [2061118] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 1.84k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vader [2061118]

Have a look at the new attacking system that was just implemented.

is it just me that thinks the display is horrible?

The armour figure isnt as bad but the layout of it is quite ugly.

However I do see the benefits of the updates and its quite cool we can play dress up
Butters [34298]

It looks just ok, nothing flash, but it runs nicely on mobile...

Oh and there are bewbs you can aim at now too - a notable change for all the fake females out there!
Vader [2061118]

Yeah I do see it run nicely but besides that, those 2 long ugly af bars and the placement of armoury is just ew
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

It's a pretty damn amazing system if you ask me, though it does take some getting used to.

One of the biggest changes to the positive for me was the indication of temps on mobile, you actually have timers and indications of temps when attacking on mobile now.

It's also faster (once again an upgrade after the servers).

And there's limitless combinations of armour with clothes to give it a fun touch. Or you could just equip your hazmat suit / bunny suit to hide everything (though at the cost of wearing a good helmet) :P
Melted [1874310]

I didn't like it when testing began but as time went on I got used to it and now I don't mind it at all. The same thing could happen to you.
Vader [2061118]

I see the upgrades and the benefits I do, however I feel the old layout was much nicer and this is just plain ugly
CatHead [1581564]

It looks ok to me. I don't like the people models but the bars are pretty swish. I like the new look of the items too.