NPC Attack dolls
Started by Ahab [1735214] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ahab [1735214]
· 2 likes ·
Td3h don't think you count as an NPC dude xd ScootaIoo I got a feeling all those npc's are going to be naked (was wrong on that), scrooge should be clothed.
Mentioned in this thread
hot
Duke is clearly not in the christmas spirit
I got the distinctly opposite impression. Come here, Dukey.
I want Papa Duke's mask damn it.
George hit the Soy to hard
That leads to a whole lot of questions :D
Rocking the ole' Mankini and looking darn sexy if I do say so myself.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Ready for a day on the beach!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Td3h don't think you count as an NPC dude xd
ScootaIoo I got a feeling all those npc's are going to be naked (was wrong on that), scrooge should be clothed.
anyone tried https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=7
Mentions: Amanda [7]
Yeah you get
"A MISSION IS NEEDED TO BE ACTIVATED IN ORDER TO ATTACK THIS NPC!"
Oh yeah, definitely... But I felt like I had to investigate how womens swimwear looks in the new system. You know, for science.
Got scrooge
and for anyone that wants to mess with it
https://www.torn.com/getImage.php?ID=727&gender=m
I'm out of R+ for a while, but I wanted you to know this is a work of art. :)