Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NPC Attack dolls

Started by Ahab [1735214] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 374 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×2 Anonymous [9] ×1 Leslie [15] ×1

Ahab [1735214]

Td3h don't think you count as an NPC dude xd

ScootaIoo I got a feeling all those npc's are going to be naked (was wrong on that), scrooge should be clothed.
Td3h [1785428]

Oh yeah, definitely... But I felt like I had to investigate how womens swimwear looks in the new system. You know, for science.