Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hazmat missing!

Started by Ultrareign [1992238] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ultrareign [1992238]



We had a Hazmat in the faction armory prior to them being switched to clothing and suddenly it's gone presuming that's due to it not being armor but would like it returned.
TheoZ [1161882]

oom ... I think I found it in my items... could it be that? or I forgot I have one? xD IE LEADERS if you had hazmat in your faction, it's probably now in your items