We had a Hazmat in the faction armory prior to them being switched to clothing and suddenly it's gone presuming that's due to it not being armor but would like it returned.
Hazmat missing!
Started by Ultrareign [1992238] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
We had a Hazmat in the faction armory prior to them being switched to clothing and suddenly it's gone presuming that's due to it not being armor but would like it returned.
as leader I can verify :D
oom ... I think I found it in my items... could it be that? or I forgot I have one? xD IE LEADERS if you had hazmat in your faction, it's probably now in your items
Can close did ask this before opening this thread seems the leader ain't too bright xD
Closed.