First turn I tried 123
1 Orange, 2 Red, 2 Orange.
From this point onwards the first reel, showing 1 orange, would not move when I clicked on it.
I then tried some combinations deducing the code should be 351, but given reel 1 would not work, I have lost out on the items from this chest. This is 100% true and not just an attempt to get free items, I simply could not get reel one to move no matter where I clicked.
https://imgur.com/a/yomRF
https://imgur.com/a/SnlZ4Has happened again. Able to step back and reset combo, but reel 1 still stuck in place despite being red not green.
Passing to ivanu.
I also had this issue on iPhone. Green reel 3 was stuck and unable to change it to get more number options for solving chest.
I got this issue, too! Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.84
Very annoying to lose that slot, I have lost TWO combo chests to this.
This happened to me on 2 different occasions. Sadly it seems that was 2/3rds of the combo chests I've found so far
The greens are meant to stick, its a part of the mechanics.
Other colors (red or orange) should not stick (this is the bug). -Just to clear up for those other posts who seem confused.
Which os/browser are you use?
Do you mean you cannot move 'green' number? 'Green' it is 'correct', you don't need to change it.
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64bit, Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (32-bit)
This happens when you swipe or when click on a number?
I can confirm this is true. I lost a chest because of this. The first number was yellow and I could not move it. Win 7 and Chrome.
When I click. I could not click anywhere on or around the first reel to make it move. The other two numbers would change +1 on each click.
Please check it, new changes are available.
No reply.
Closed.