Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chest Bugged

Started by Trotsky [243931] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Trotsky [243931]

First turn I tried 123

1 Orange, 2 Red, 2 Orange.

From this point onwards the first reel, showing 1 orange, would not move when I clicked on it.

I then tried some combinations deducing the code should be 351, but given reel 1 would not work, I have lost out on the items from this chest. This is 100% true and not just an attempt to get free items, I simply could not get reel one to move no matter where I clicked.

https://imgur.com/a/yomRF
StreamaOz [1798019]

I also had this issue on iPhone. Green reel 3 was stuck and unable to change it to get more number options for solving chest.
Horanos [168480]

I got this issue, too! Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.84



Very annoying to lose that slot, I have lost TWO combo chests to this.
CatHead [1581564]

The greens are meant to stick, its a part of the mechanics.

Other colors (red or orange) should not stick (this is the bug). -Just to clear up for those other posts who seem confused.
Trotsky [243931]

When I click. I could not click anywhere on or around the first reel to make it move. The other two numbers would change +1 on each click.