Makes sense to me. Took me a bit to understand the best Torn City buying/selling processes. This would've helped.
Adding additional sort item option
Started by Broery [2092837] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Makes sense to me. Took me a bit to understand the best Torn City buying/selling processes. This would've helped.
this is a really good idea
R+
R&B
what he said
+1
Not a bad idea...o.o
+1
I was about to post this Suggestion or atleast along the same lines.
The ability to Sort my Items by value would be of great benefit! (ascending from High to low)
This should have been passed to devs based on the rating! Inventory needs a revamp and this would be one nice change
With the individual categories I'm not really sure why sorting would be required and if the increased UI complexity would be worth it on an already fairly busy system, but I have just put forward a plan to add a search box to the items page which may help.