Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding additional sort item option

Started by Broery [2092837] on in Suggestions.

49 replies · 623 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

STR8 [61009]

I was about to post this Suggestion or atleast along the same lines. 

The ability to Sort my Items by value would be of great benefit! (ascending from High to low) 
nutmeg [2140333]

This should have been passed to devs based on the rating! Inventory needs a revamp and this would be one nice change
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

With the individual categories I'm not really sure why sorting would be required and if the increased UI complexity would be worth it on an already fairly busy system, but I have just put forward a plan to add a search box to the items page which may help.