*Staff Edit*
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
*Staff Edit*
One would think that, right?
*staff edit* E D G Y
hmph. they sure are taking their time :/
Ironic, I was just about to mention how you're some kid who thinks he's edgy.
Right? I mean, I could understand if you posted good content, but all you're throwing up is trash.
ha.
*Staff Edit*
if you dont think that one's good then you're just being an edgelord
Oh god, the noise she's making reminds me of Forest Gump when the principal walks out. xD
eh, it's a good pounding tho. literally was about to pass out XD
i guess it should be noted that the money i do have currently (if i get perma banned) should be used for refunding folks or whatever
where the **** are they? not even fun now.
Kapten Klit know what it is
If you're trying to get banned obviously you're going about it the wrong way. The fastest way to get banned around here is to run a Grocery Store full of multis and bring the can prices down, then you would get banned. Apparently posting porn links in GD must be the norm and doesn't result in a ban anymore.
This is the second time I've seen someone actually get bored of trying to get banned.
:/ well damn. i did get a warning tho. but nothing else happened. did I start a revolution and got a new rule passed single handedly? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWj3q1lyi24
*fart*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWj3q1lyi24 Get that dick like she gets it and let me give it on to you
Graving thread