Is there a target I can attack with enough armour on to withstand Minigun attack, but with little to no weapons equipped so I don't risk getting hospitalised in the process?I just need to burn up 500 rounds.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Is there a target I can attack with enough armour on to withstand Minigun attack, but with little to no weapons equipped so I don't risk getting hospitalised in the process?I just need to burn up 500 rounds.
You can fire on Xepa4ep the admin (poor guy). He has stats such that you will use up your rounds and he'll sustain zero damage and you will take zero damage.