Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fireworks

Started by Bruceh [492696] on in Missions.

1 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Bruceh [492696]

Is there a target I can attack with enough armour on to withstand Minigun attack, but with little to no weapons equipped so I don't risk getting hospitalised in the process?I just need to burn up 500 rounds.
Madame_Tussaud [191408]

You can fire on Xepa4ep the admin (poor guy). He has stats such that you will use up your rounds and he'll sustain zero damage and you will take zero damage.