Hi, is there any possibilities to check my job points log?
Missing job points
Started by TheSkinnyJeans [697632] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Hi, is there any possibilities to check my job points log?
i dont have access to those, but i can pass it on to ched.
Thank you. :)
We have good logging of company special usage. Will need to know exactly what the issue is however.
I might be using 3 - 4 stats spies lately. I don't remember I'm using every points.
If i'm not mistaken, i have like 300 - 400 job points before it goes down to 30 or 50 something.
Can I see my usage's log?
It looks like you used them on Propaganda for faction respect.
175 on 2017-11-16 05:17:29
375 on 2017-12-28 06:42:13
Noted on this. Thanks.