Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing job points

Started by TheSkinnyJeans [697632] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
TheSkinnyJeans [697632]

I might be using 3 - 4 stats spies lately. I don't remember I'm using every points.

If i'm not mistaken, i have like 300 - 400 job points before it goes down to 30 or 50 something.

Can I see my usage's log?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

It looks like you used them on Propaganda for faction respect.

175 on 2017-11-16 05:17:29
375 on 2017-12-28 06:42:13