I'm not sure how long this has been happening, but I've noticed that when hovering over a forum post to get a preview of it it will be cut off if there are certain characters such as
Forum Preview
Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
· 3 likes ·
fixed, will be with next LIVE
I'm not sure how long this has been happening, but I've noticed that when hovering over a forum post to get a preview of it it will be cut off if there are certain characters such as
Can you provide a screenshot pls?
I couldnt figure out how to get properly add an image so i hope this is good enough https://imgur.com/a/NlNoo the preview in the top image gets cut off early where a " is in the post
what browser, os and platform are you using?
I'm on a laptop with windows 10 and firefox. I checked and this also happens in other browsers.
Can you pls link me a thread which does this when you hover over it so I can check?
two from bugs and issues
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16030289&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16030126&b=0&a=0
the 2nd one starts with a " so i get no preview at all
Mentions: Attacking: "Failed to fetch" error · Torn Questionairre blocked by hospital?
normally the preview would show either the entire post or end in ... but it just stops as soon as there is a " in the post.
this post here https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16030126&b=0&a=0 shows no preview at all since it starts with a "
Mentions: Torn Questionairre blocked by hospital?
Oh! Now I see!
[image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]
I will pass it up to Xepa to check it!
I've been having the issue in mail tbh. I just realized it's the same issue
fixed, will be with next LIVE