Happened earlier tonight. I was lucky to have found a mission target that has far more defense than I have strength. Just pounded away at him for the last few days.
100 stalemates
Started by Cryptic [2059197] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Xepa4ep [1720900] ×1
Happened earlier tonight. I was lucky to have found a mission target that has far more defense than I have strength. Just pounded away at him for the last few days.
Year ago or so you could have used chedburntest1 or one of those to get stalemate merit. Still, congratulations. It`s always nice to have a merit.
Chedburntest100 still works
Also, Xepa4ep has 1t speed and dex last I saw but no strength or defense.
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=b45cc206fd87b1062ad8982dd7ff7506
Mentions: Xepa4ep [1720900]
Well done
Nice, i still have that one ahead of me.
Congrats dude
Well done