51 replies · 707 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
ZOMB13[1795241]
· 14 likes · Completely naked at the library :o
I have a Mac, a phone, a tablet, and a Kindle I play on. BTW, the kindle was the best for playing the ChristmasTown mini games one. (just putting that out there)
Lorin pretty much hates that I play the game. He is nice about it, but it bothers him. Especially if I'm in bed on my phone replying to a forum post while he is trying to snuggle. ...but I'm in the middle of replying to a post that interests me!!! Also he hates it when he comes home and looks around the messy chaos that is my house and says, "Another successful Torn day, huh?" Speaking of which... I need to get busy with housekeeping.
I play at home or on the road now that I have it on the phone.
I play on PC at home, and a MAC at work. I get up and look in the morning. Go to work, have a separate browser up for Torn. Check it every so often. My wife, Mrs. Stamper isn't really into the game. But she does love to play the casino, mostly betting $10 on slots. And when I found a skateboard for the first time, I had to explain how awesome it was. She is good about listening.
I tell others how awesome the game is and that I am addicted to it. Most people don't understand it but that is okay. At night I make a mixed drink and bullshit with others.
I'm always on my phone when playing. When my job gave us a warm notice and payed us to sit around for a month my coworker got me hooked. We just sat around playing all day while we had to sit there.
My girlfriend doesn't care that I play since I can set it down whenever I need to to take care of our son.
Mostly I play on the couch while my son is doing stuff. I always have a cup of coffee and a kratom tea and my BHO pen. If I'm not on the couch I'm at the door smoking a cigarette and playing.
The only time I'm not playing is when my son is napping since I can play my 360 then.
Typically PC, I log in via mobile for trains/crimes but chaining is nigh impossible to comfortably complete on the platform, as with most other advanced tasks. TC is namely a filler for everything so I could be listening to music, watching movies, working, defecating, etc. with it running in the background.
I am however, always salty. I'm what they use to cure meat (no gay jokes please).
The only reason I don't have to go outside right now is that it's not freezing cold here right now so I can sit in the doorway. If it was as cold as it was last year this time I'd be outside lol.
I turn out all the lights in the house, go around and light every single one of my 20 candles to set the aroma. I open my laptop up to Torn as my home page, and proceed to engulf myself in it.
I play on PC, I think the game was more so made for that platform. I play in long sessions, and I play anywhere. I don't have friends. I play the game as a trader (or at least, that's how I think myself as)
i have 3 screens set up on my PC. one is dedicated to netflix, and the other two are generally for browsing internet and torn. i can't play unless i'm doing something else too.
I enjoy playing Torn on PC mainly. Although if you look at my logins, you can tell I do use another device (phone) while at work quite often.
Torn is fun to play at any time for me. I'm not one of those who *swears that I hate this game and it's so boring, yet keeps coming back lol. I love it for what it is, it's very mobile I like how it is a game that can literally be played anywhere and only takes a few seconds if you're in a rush.
I do like to be sitting at my computer desk playing torn. Not a huge fan of laying in bed with the laptop or anything like that. I will however lay in bed and play on phone quickly before I sleep or maybe when I wake up, etc.
Family knows I've played this game since I was like errm 14 or so (on and off) so it's not really news or a surprise to them, but I'm sure deep down they think it's stupid :P I know a couple of my younger brothers think this is a silly game and wonder how in the world I can sit and play it every day LOL!
I play in on the PC whenever I can, I really don't like doing anything but flying or checking forums on mobile. Mobile phone play is mostly reserved for playing whilst at work (boring meetings are an especially good time). As for the wife... I got her hooked too so she understands my addiction. She is richer than me now thought because she keeps winning freaking competitions :(