31 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hcom3[2003693]
· 13 likes · As long as I don't get a 1 hit kill on an arm I don't care
Hcom3[2003693]
· 2 likes · [image: 6dollarshirts.com] I love the holy grail Then again. Who doesn't?
With the attacking changes and arms/throat/face having a lot of damage done, will we be seeing the armor finally released. Some of it is already being tested.
This admin seems to have some Riot Equipped. I tried changing the armour ID in the source while attacking, at least for Dune Armour there doesn't seem to be a model made yet, or on the live server.
Where did I say i'm unhappy with the game, don't make random assumptions, makes you look silly. Saying the game is unrealistic is factual, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.