how will the new armour come into circulation? and how much will hey be? and if they are very rare and valuable ones will they go straight on the market or will certain people get them and they put them on the market. sorry I don't know how it works.
Attacking Changes = New Armor?
Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
how will the new armour come into circulation? and how much will hey be? and if they are very rare and valuable ones will they go straight on the market or will certain people get them and they put them on the market. sorry I don't know how it works.
We don't know any details yet.
22k mission points burning a hole in my pocket waiting for the release. I have a feeling however it wont be mission points because "certain" players not pointing fingers or insinuating insider information was used, those players have stopped doing missions.
Just saying I will be pissed if mission points wont be available to purchase them.
I will answer your questions in order of the sentences.
1 We dont know.
2 we dont know.
3 if they are rare and valuable at any point they will be worth a hefty amount on addition to the cost of the armour rating
What? No Chain mail?
How am I gonna do my "Tis but a scratch" bit?
*sulks
Are we there yet?
Mom?
I gotta go pee!
buy weapon mods.
Yes! But let's change escape back to Runaway, runaway, runaway.
oh, lovely neck protection I see
Pfft...
You've not felt pain until you've had an arrow in the knee...
Delta and maruder armor look badass