Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ZIP's DP raffle *entries expired*

Started by ZIP [685661] on in Fun & Games.

39 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Fa_Que6969 [72551] ×2 KarmaCop [365532] ×1 --Venom-- [590921] ×1 ZIP [685661] ×1 Heasleys4hemp [1468764] ×1 Player 1595956 [1595956] ×1 YoungWeezer420 [1646080] ×1 Clemmy_Leya [1796163] ×1 Pastatute [1905720] ×1 Madbranch [1935018] ×1 LilyThePink [1972921] ×1 AjtheWabbit [1981569] ×1

ZIP [685661]



WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED THANKS FOR PLAYING



I'm doing a Donator Pack Raffle Today!

Due to all the entries being brought in im including 2 lottery vouchers for the runner up in the raffle!

The entry fee is 500k per ticket please limit 10 entries per person!

I'll be using a random name picker via

https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

I'll draw the from the names at the end of the day TC time and the DP will be delivered as soon as the winner is picked.

If you want to enter you can post your entry here and send me your entry fees directly

I'll post screenshots of the entries on here.

DP's are going for 26m right now.

If you don't want to play then don't enter, It's only 500k , please no negativity.

I'm just trying to give others a chance to make money or utilize the DP.



If this turns out good I'll be doing this more frequently!
ZIP [685661]

You were sent $5,000,000 from Madbranch with the message: Let's gamble the money away! xD 10 tickets for the raffle please.



WOAH! 10 entries from madbranch!



https://prnt.sc/i2pjs7

Mentions: Madbranch [1935018]