Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by BaconGoddess [2098292] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 333 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BaconGoddess [2098292] ×1

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Question is why do you need it?

Are you using it to sell losses and will pay people with some of the money from that. Each loss 300k so that is feasible.

Are you wanting to train? Do you know the most effective ways to train? do you have a training plan?

Do you need it to chain? if so why does the faction not provide?

As reasonable a request it may seem, it is also one that confuses experienced players.


Badkitteh [1168946]

At 2 days you've beaten a level 60 player, and placed 40 bounties? Interesting statistics. 42 attacks in 2 days.

Your faction mates should really be the ones helping you out if you are stuck for things like that.
BaconGoddess [2098292]

I am power levelling :) I am trying to get to the highert level I can for six days, and for the remaining days, Ill focus on training while still under protection..
BaconGoddess [2098292]

Its okay. This thread is closed. Thanks everyone. I am just trying to level fast, and getting egotist so was putting bounties on inactives and my spouse. I dont want to sell losses, I want to earn money in another way. Once again, thank you.
TornFalcon [2042205]

Just be careful! Under lvl 15 you cant fly to undo drug addiction and it sucks to have to wait for your stats to come back to normal because of a drug.
Pinkie [1886343]

Those channels are certainly a fun way to do things, same with games.

I'm pretty sure most of my networth came from those sources.
One_Classy_Lady [873821]

When you borrow an item you are saying you will return that item, not buy another one and send to the person who was kind enough to give you a xanax. Don't come back whining if you happen to OD on it and can't get to rehab.