good job and you did it legit, i just bought DPs so my net doesnt mean much
Billion Dollar Mark
Started by GreyDuck [2045772] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
good job and you did it legit, i just bought DPs so my net doesnt mean much
Great job man, keep pushing forward.
Why are you all replying ? He is clearly addressing this to mark
Good job on your first billion. Next stop, ten!
To mark what?
Ten billion haha, that's sure as hell gonna take a while.
Congrats!
I wouldn't say so. It may take longer than the first billion but each billion after this will be faster than the first. I think the only way you'd have a higher net worth is if you actively traded and did a good job doing so, vs flying around, or had a bit of help, or used a credit card to buy a few DPS.
You must be an expert on making money, after all you're worth $3,000,000,000!
Don't worry on his previous account he was a tycoon
Seriously? I make a forum post, almost 20 minutes later you decide to quote me. Your post is irrelevant. I was merely suggesting it's possible to utilize that money to get solid investments to earn more money, something you obviously know something about as you don't reach over 50 billion nw without utilizing investments in the time frame your account has been around. But go ahead, and be a troll who makes irrelevant posts when I was actually trying to be encouraging.
In the grand scheme of things, I think my account's net worth is a pittance if you want me to be honest, but given I'm not actively trading it'll be fine since I'm working on maximizing passive income before I actually start utilizing stocks or trading various supplies instead of just flying around for money.
*Deletes original mini-wall of text*
You know what, I'm not even going to get involved in this. I don't see it ending well for me if I do.
As a matter of interest, this guy has been fedded.
Congratulations!!!! 1b is not much but for someone of your age it is. At least you have done some hard work to get it and you are not like some other players fooling others by claiming that they earned 100b on RR or things like that. wish you all the best :)))