Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Billion Dollar Mark

Started by GreyDuck [2045772] on in Achievements.

33 replies · 558 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Cryptic [2059197]

I wouldn't say so. It may take longer than the first billion but each billion after this will be faster than the first. I think the only way you'd have a higher net worth is if you actively traded and did a good job doing so, vs flying around, or had a bit of help, or used a credit card to buy a few DPS.
Cryptic [2059197]

Seriously? I make a forum post, almost 20 minutes later you decide to quote me. Your post is irrelevant. I was merely suggesting it's possible to utilize that money to get solid investments to earn more money, something you obviously know something about as you don't reach over 50 billion nw without utilizing investments in the time frame your account has been around. But go ahead, and be a troll who makes irrelevant posts when I was actually trying to be encouraging.

In the grand scheme of things, I think my account's net worth is a pittance if you want me to be honest, but given I'm not actively trading it'll be fine since I'm working on maximizing passive income before I actually start utilizing stocks or trading various supplies instead of just flying around for money.
GreyDuck [2045772]

*Deletes original mini-wall of text*

You know what, I'm not even going to get involved in this. I don't see it ending well for me if I do.
Mudzina [1609347]

Congratulations!!!! 1b is not much but for someone of your age it is. At least you have done some hard work to get it and you are not like some other players fooling others by claiming that they earned 100b on RR or things like that. wish you all the best :)))