I tried to send an item (can of energy drink). I added the receiver (Vescar) and a message and clicked send. The message said, "You cant send one item." but then the item is gone and the receiver didn't get it. Is there a way to look at my account and see where the can went?
Cant send one item?
Started by KingUzziah [2092518] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
KingUzziah [2092518] ×1 Vescar [2098265] ×1
I tried to send an item (can of energy drink). I added the receiver (Vescar) and a message and clicked send. The message said, "You cant send one item." but then the item is gone and the receiver didn't get it. Is there a way to look at my account and see where the can went?
looks like you send it fine:
25/01/18 1:05:04
[2092518] KingUzziah [2098265] Vescar 0 0
2092518 sent 1x Can of Rockstar Rudolph ID:3968234415 to 2098265 with the message: to new freinds
what is the issue here?
I tried to send a Can of Santa Shooters and it gave me the above message, the second try, sending a can of Rockstar Rudolph, worked. I did send one can successfully, but the first can disappeared. If the first send worked, it should say that he received 2 cans.
You only sent one can and he only received one can? I see no issue here.
ok, I'm not really freaked out about it, but a can worth 1.5 mill left my account and didn't get to his. Being a new player, 1.5m is quite a lot so I thought there would be some way to see where that can went. I know one can was successfully sent. I wish I knew where the one can went that didn't arrive at the destination and why did I get an error that said I cannot send one item and then said item is gone. If there is nothing that can be done then I can just let it go. Thanks :)
i cannot see into your itempage, but i will pass it on to ched.
Vescar [2098265] received 1x Can of Rockstar Rudolph from KingUzziah [2092518]
I've checked - he does have the can in his inventory!
Mentions: KingUzziah [2092518] · Vescar [2098265]
KingUzziah, are you "freaking out" that the Santa Shooters is missing? You seem to have accept that you did send the Rockstar Rudolph.
I think you double-clicked on send and that's why you got the message that you can't send the item. Happened to me a lot when I used my old mouse that was prone to produce unintended double-clicks.
That would likely be it.