New Player Help
Started by Onomatopoeia [2087950] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I should start a "Bad Advice for Good Questions" thread in the fun and games.
Mentions: Free Bad Advice
Oh god what is going on in this thread... sure this guy may have been a bit overconfident in how much knowledge he has but he was just trying to be nice.
But he isn't acting like he knows everything about the game.
We're messing with you in good fun.
I've been playing this game for almost 5 years and spend a lot of time delving into it's details and studying it's mechanics, and I still can't describe to you the best way to level up, how to most efficiently run a company, the "right" play style.
So it's comical to us older players that with your limited experience that you can help noobs. It's actually more likely you'll give them bad advice.
I appreciate your intentions but you also need to be ligh hearted and take nothing seriously in the forums or people eat you alive.
There is some good advice for new players actually.
Did you just lose The Game?
(I did... thanks a lot.)
Ill post my small art guide for u
First step open ms paint and pick 1 colour
Now click and DO NOT unclick
Now move ur mouse as much as possible
Bam yer allmost the best artist in torn!
Im the best
I'm co fused by step 2, can you be more specific?
Rather than ask noobs to come to you with questions you might not know the best answer to, why not just watch the Q&A forums for someone to ask a question you can answer? This thread doesn't really seem needed what with the amount of guides aimed at new players already (mine included).
U got me step 2 dosnt exist ;(( i was just trying to be cool and wrote a step by step guide
Can two player make babies after Marriage in game ?
no
oh man I dont know if I can do that.. seems very hard for me.. :P
by far the best help post on this thread
Not really new but I just got back after....well....3 years in the Sahara. What Energy Drink is best to satisfy your wife when I'm now used to thirsty camels?
Women always prefer xMASS.
aight im gonna be nice an ask a real question, also as im new i need this information, wich flower or plushie has the best return rate whitout pi.
UK Nessie/heather
Thanks..honestly i didn't no abt it at first..now i get it..dunno abt other..but dis answer help me out.. :)
Does Searching the Streets, the cheapest nerve cost crime, give you exp?