Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game change

Started by unkaged [2079005] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 366 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lonestar [1151936]

Thanks for your contribution to the forums, your thoughts are extremely insightful and have given me something to think about. The elaborate detail that you went into really was intriguing to say the least and I for one am looking forward to seeing the repercussions from this thread.

Well done OP.
manic [1554958]

Thank **** we don't have 'smell-o-threads'...

Because they'd be evacuating my office now...
unkaged [2079005]

Well when I played this game years ago a lot has changed not going to say what the changes were but things got a lot more complicated then when I first started and is their still a wiki on company's and what the perks were just saying.
unkaged [2079005]

I'm not saying because I don't have to just speculation really and I thought their was a merit or honor for posting couldn't remember.

But anyhow the game is still OK not great but OK.

To be brutally honest I liked the game as it was about 6 or 7 years ago people will understand coz their still playing
Iwasme89 [1693153]

sounds kind of like his guy:
We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for the inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars. All the dress shops are sold out in Washington. Its hard to find a great dress for this inauguration.


and he won the election...