Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Good news...

Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in General Discussion.

198 replies · 3k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 199 / 199 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CatHead [1581564]

Im not a big fan of the provoke and then tattletale nature of some of the players in Torn. Seen it a few times now. Its always from the sort who are vocally against political correctness and snowflakes. They would judge someone else harshly for the pulling the same kind of stunt. But dont see it when they do it themselves.
GamerJed [2037065]

WOW, as soon as word of FOJ planning an attack on Sharpmid's faction spreads, he scrambles and gets fedded! Absolutely SAD!
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I think that's a fake account. Auntie Collete never gets on Discord. That must have been someone else using that name and profile picture.
Champion [1927067]

Just because staff can't take action on that stuff, doesn't mean you have to act dumb enough to believe the dumb shit you just posted
DUDE [1028023]

Honestly pathetic how much more proof do these staffs need to see the kind of guy colette is

All sharpmid is was expose these protected people

He died a hero
Collete [1389080]

You still pissed I got you banned from 5 irc channels for sexually harrassing me .all them years ago

Told you then and I tell you now.

NO means NO
Enigma [2025298]

I had fun poking at Sharpmid to be honest. He knew how to take a joke, and played right into it more often than not. Didn't seem to take my jabs personally. I find myself respecting that now...

I missed the video, and know only that he finally gave Collette the ammunition he needed to get himself fedded. Whether the fed sentence stands or not, Collette now claims bragging rights. But this wasn't Collette's win...this was Sharpmid's fail. He knew the rules, but let the rivalry cloud his judgement. He has no one to blame but himself.