So I want to make a fresh account and start the game over. And I read the rules and it said that I couldn't make multiple accounts. So if I were to make a new account send my money to the new account and never use my old account again am I still breaking the rules?
New Account
Started by soap [2097482] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- dunmugmeh [538353]
· 6 likes ·
You have barely even started playing yet so there is no point in restarting now. Restarting is not a good idea in general but that is another topic.
So I want to make a fresh account and start the game over. And I read the rules and it said that I couldn't make multiple accounts. So if I were to make a new account send my money to the new account and never use my old account again am I still breaking the rules?
Yes.
If you restart, no transactions whatsoever can be made between the two accounts. You will need to ask for your current account to be fedded first, then following instructions from staff, you will then be allowed to make a new account. New as in starting from zero, with absolutely nothing from your current account/
Also, don't restart at level 6. That's dumb.
Absolutely. You would get fedded for that. If you want to restart, message a staff member and ask them to fed your current account. Do not make a new account before you have staff fed this one and let them know you are restarting.
Restart just to change the name for cheap?
At only level 6 and 25 days old, what could you possibly have that is worth transferring to a new account? And why would you need to start again already?
You have barely even started playing yet so there is no point in restarting now.
Restarting is not a good idea in general but that is another topic.
Shhh let him do what he wants he's a level 6 man, jheeze don't know you anything???
I'm betting this has something to do with it....
Attacks lost:60
Looks to me like he slutted for awhile and lost it all in the casino. lol
Restarting is rarely a good idea.
What do you expect to gain?
All his free refills?
You don't even get those anymore, you get energy and nerve from George's missions, so he would have the same beginning stuff.