If you people need a loan I'm willing to give out small loans to people in need, for those who take the loan and **** me over everyone will suffer for your mistake.
And you will pay.
Rules for the loans.
1. The starting loan is $50,000
- you will have 4 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
2. The second loan will be $100,000
- You will have 6 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
3. The Third loan will be $250,000
- You will have one week or 7 days
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
4. The Fourth loan will be $500,000
- You will have 9 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
5. The Fith loan will be $750,000
- You will have 11 days to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
6. The Sixth loan will be $1,000,000
- You have 14 Days or 2 weeks to pay me back.
- If you don't this will cause me not to loan you any more money.
- and I will get my buddy to attack you for some time :).
This will be the highest loan I will be giving out.
From now on only level 10s and below will get this loan.
Well... Duke is out of business for sure now.
Lend me 1b? I wanna play blackjack.
Who's your buddy?
I don't understand your motivation to give loans. Without collateral?
50k is nothing- not even one smoke grenade!
Plus spending energy attacking someone over owing you 50/100k is simply playing the game badly.
braindead nublets
DON'T FALL FOR IT!
(He wants to play the slots)
You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.
So what you're saying is you'll send me $1m AND give me a bunch of free losses?! Sign me up!
XD
The one time I actually agree with Dude!
Can we just skip to the step when you and your buddy give me free defends?
What Td3h said
You were sent $50,000 from
AndyPuckterpuss.
Top guy. Rated +
Now to wait 4 days till I get my free defends [:cool:]
Mentions:
DeathMarsh [2081048]
This trend is for lower level people no one from this point on higher than 20
No shit, opposite day much?
I could be wrong, but seems to me this would be helpful to new players. I remember how hard it was to have cash on hand when needed.
look again
its says for people level 20 adn lower...
:I
Do I have to play this back in 4 days?
YOU MUGGED ANDYPUCKTERPUSS AND STOLE $627
Even for a new player, the loan amounts are too small to be worth it. Even if a noob for some reason takes out 5 loans with you and then runs away with the 1m on the 6th loan, 1m is barely worth one attack let alone "for some time."
It's nice you want to help new players, but you're ripping yourself off with this.